Saturday, January 4, 2014

This time last year..

It's always good to remember how far you've come in a year, so each month I'll be a doing a post titled "This time last year".

January 2013

*We returned from spending the holidays with Simon's family. I was 28 weeks pregnant at New Year, so that was the last time I would fly before the baby arrived.

*I had hospital and midwife appointments to check on my ever growing bump!

*A new term started at work - always a busy one as I had parents' evenings and open days to do, which got harder and more tiring as I got bigger and bigger!

*We bought lots of bits and pieces for our impending arrival, but held off on furniture and painting the nursery for a while longer. It took WEEKS to pick the right shade for the nursery, and much of January was spent with me agonising over that!

(I really wish I had some pictures to go with this post...but I checked my phone and I didn't take ANY pictures between December and March last year! So instead, here is a picture of Isabelle. Just 'cause she's pretty!)




No comments:

Post a Comment